Today, I like to teach you how to create some Christmas Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for the Holiday Season. These Christmas Essential Oil Blends for the Holiday Season and are perfect to reduce stress, bring holiday cheer and create a relaxing environment.
Christmas lights, a freshly cut pine tree or sugar cookies baking all “Scream” Christmas Season to me and after practice I create some amazing Creating Christmas Essential Oil Diffuser Blends to enhance the holiday season. I put together a combination of some of my favorite essential oils that spark Holiday Joy in various diffuser blends such as a freshly cut Christmas Tree, freshly baked cookies and/or freshly laundry flannel sheets placed on your bed during a cold evening. When Creating my Christmas essential oil diffuser blends for the Holiday Season; remember they are perfect for your home or gifting them for anyone on your Christmas List and sure will be a “joyful treat”!
Christmas Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for the Holiday Season Video
How to Use Essential Oils Safety in Your Home?
Christmas is my favorite time of year not because everyone is joyful and in a giving mood but the smell of comfort, hope and love. Using smell to provide your emotions and mental state is very therapeutic. Smells can trigger happy memories, calm emotions and give peace to your mind. I love diffusing essential oils while handling all my holiday must dos such as putting up the Christmas Tree, wrapping presents or unwinding while watching my favorite Christmas movie. Must have Christmas Essential Oils to create many diffuser blends this holiday season and all winter long are cinnamon, clove, pine, cedarwood, orange, lemon, and frankincense essential oils.
- When choosing an essential oil make sure sourcing is hundred percent natural. All essential oils should be regulated and therapeutic grade . Essential oils should be pure, potent, genuine and authentic.
- Essential Oils can be used topically, aromatically and diffused.
- Avoid eyes, ears and nose when using and handling essential oils.
- Dilute Essential oils when applying to skin especially children with a carrier oil such as olive oil.
- Diffusing Essential Oils into the air can spike emotionally and mentally wellness.
- Diffusing Essential oils can humidify and cleanse the air!
- Less is more when using essential oils!
- When using citrus essential oils may cause temporary photosensitivity avoid direct sunlight for 12-48 hours.
Why should you use Essential Oils?
- Using Essential Oils in your Home can prevent harmful chemicals being used in many household cleaning products, candle, room sprays and plug ins.
- Utilizing Essential Oils can target wellness, by providing energy along with nutritional and give support for not only the immune system but, you and your families health during flu and cold season.
- Practicing using Essential Oils take beauty to a whole new level; by rejuvenation and heal the skin.
- Essential Oils give balance in spiritual, mental and emotional wellness through life. Many Essential Oils help to reduce stress and anxiety.
Christmas Essential Oil Diffuser Blends for the Holiday Season Recipes
Flannel Christmas Pajamas Essential Oil Diffuser Blend
This essential oil diffuser blend is exactly what it means “Flannel Christmas Pajamas! The combination of frankincense essential oil, cinnamon and clove essential oil provides emotional balance and cinnamon essential oil and is warm and comforting.
- 6 drops of orange essential oil
- 5 drops cinnamon essential oil
- 3 drops of clove essential oi
- 2 drops frankincense
Sugar Plum Fairy Essential Oil Diffuser Blend
The beloved Sugar Plum Fairy in “The Nutcracker” brings spirit and love of the holiday season of joy and hope. Orange essential oil creates an uplifting environment combined with nutmeg to boost energy that is sweet, warm and spicy. Peppermint essential oil is amazing to refresh, encourage positivity and smells just like a candy cane!
- 6 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
- 5 drops of Orange Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Cinnamon Essential Oil
- 2 drops of Nutmeg Essential Oil
Nutcracker Sweet Essential Oil Diffuser Blend
“The Nutcracker ” is a symbol that we decorate our homes during the Christmas Season because it is symbolic of strength courteously and a promise of the future. This essential oil diffuser blend has lemon that smells like fresh picked fruit and orange essential oil for a twist of citrus combined with white fir and clove to provide a nutty woody scent.
- 5 drop of Orange Essential Oil
- 4 drops Lemon Essential Oil
- 3 drops White Fir Essential Oil
- 2 drops Clove Essential Oil
Fresh Cut Pine Essential Oil Diffuser Blend
The smell of a fresh cut Christmas Tree makes this essential oil diffuser blend perfect; combine with pine, Idaho Balsam Fir and Cedarwood Essential Oils,
- 6 drops of Pine Essential Oil
- 4 drops of Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil
- 3 drops of Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Distilled or Filtered Water
- Pine Essential Oil
- Idaho Balsam Fir Essential Oil
- Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Orange Essential Oil
- Lemon Essential Oil
- White Fir Essential Oil
- Clove Essential Oil
- Peppermint Essential Oil
- Cinnamon Essential Oil
- Nutmeg Essential Oil
- Frankincense Essential OIl
- In your Diffuser; place distilled or filtered water to the fill line. Referred to your owners manual in regards to the fill line.
- Place drops of essential oil in the diffuser and secure the lid or top.
- Plug in your diffuser and turn on to the desire setting such as high or low.
- Enjoy during the Christmas Season
You may alter the drops per oil depending on how strong you like the scent to diffuse in your home.
Here is a Step by Step Instructions on How to Get Started with Essential Oils:
2nd At the top of the page you will notice a TAB that reads “Become a Member”. Read through the many benefits and then click “Get Started”
3rd Select your kit and diffuser this will range from $125- $165. Choose if you want to enroll in “Essential Oils Enrollment”; I highly recommend enrolling because you earn points that transfer to credit to purchase free products at a later date.
4th Set up your Monthly Essential Oils for the following month I recommend adding about $50 worth of items and select ship date. You can change your monthly order about 2-3 days before it processes.
5th Fill out your information and remember by “Sponsor/Enroller” please add my ID number which is 2379050 for Sponsor ID and Enroller ID.
6th Follow up with me when your Starter Kit is delivered in the mail and I will walk you “Step by Step” the world of oils and what it holds before you!
The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not harbor them. Ecclesiastes 38:4
What essential oil diffuser blends have you tried? Let me know in the comments if I forget a blend or need to add one to my current list.